flavour of life . studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Project . MEP

Go down

1st Project . MEP Empty 1st Project . MEP

Post  rikulikesoreos Thu May 19, 2011 11:36 am

The 1st project is finally up, but right now I was wondering for the name of our first project, ideas anyone??? If you want to sign up you must do that on the Youtube page

comment from RLO: I have thought this out and have decided this will be the 1st project of our studio. Now a few weeks... or months? (has it been that long D: ) and I really wanted to at least make something before I go on my big long trip without being able to edit. So, I looked around and at first I was going to decide what our inspiration was, but then came up with a better idea. With the help of the videos like Editors | Viewers of YouTube and many others, the theme became to describe us, the editors into a MEP. These discriptions are put into 9 individual themes.

1. Inspiration
2. Motivation
3. Emotion
4. Creation
5. Relation
6. Determination
7. Devotion
8. Ecognition
9. Imagination

All these is what we put into that makes us who we are, we inspire ourselves and many others, It is something very special and I wanted to use this as an introduction of our studio

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4: RikuLikesOreos, Inspiration
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:

RULES

. Mostly Kingdom Hearts Footage, Final Fantasy can be an exception.
. Remember to make the theme given as the main topic of your mep part. e.g. Theme: Creation, maybe have a character create a story or create some one, just show the meaning of that word.
. Effects can be used
. No materialised texures, like wood or something, colour textures are okay
. Masking is allowed if you want to
. Don't change the audio what so ever, cause it is tough to handle and it happened to me twice in the past

I will also be making a promo with it. The deadline will probably be around late June early July, if there is any problems with this video then PM me on RLO's account.
rikulikesoreos
rikulikesoreos

https://www.youtube.com/user/RikuLikesOreos?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down